Username:

In-Game Name: 15ml

Reason for ban Exploiting

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you parcheesi

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think there was an unintentional exploit occurring that I was unaware of while I was playing the budget kitty in spawn that parcheese thought I was aware of. (I was losing money on the game so I definitely wasn't benefitting from whatever exploit occurred)

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? From my point of view I was just playing the budget kitty. (I played it for probably under a minute) Parcheese didnt tp me away and I didn't see any messages from him or any other staff telling me to stop (although maybe they did message me, I just didn't see anything) If a staff told me to stop playing the game I would have. Any exploiting that occurred was 1. not obvious in any way 2. Did not benefit me in any way (I lost money)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't know because I don't actually know what happened. I have 0 clue what exploit was happening. I played for probably under a minute

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I wasn't intentionally doing anything I thought was against the rules. From my pov i played the budget kitty for under a minute then got banned.

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? Thanks for taking the time to read this and sorry for whatever exploit I caused

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Although it was clear that you knew there was a potential exploit happening and liamft123 was intending to show you how to use the exploit unsuccessfully, your ban has been removed. In the future, please report any potential exploits before attempting to benefit from them.

-Appeal Accepted

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.