play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Ace42986

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Username:

In-Game Name: Boomerton

Reason for ban not ban but warn (staff Disrespect.)

Length of ban: warn

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) game

Staff who banned you Cranky

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? (warned) cause i said "ya guys respect the snow and dont say bad stuff"

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? only here do to Aubie bot. telling me to make an appeal please dismantel and melt is down.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i had a good going back in time joke for this but desided against it

How can you ensure we can trust you again? 10,000K+ hour admin this server

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? do i stink? you all are avoiding my like i have the plague

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal denied.

From what I saw and am told, you knew what you were doing with this comment. It was an attempt to get as close to breaking the rules/being toxic as possible, while avoiding punishment.

Your attitude towards staff has been rather poor lately.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
how has my attitude towards staff been poor lately? other then the stuff that happened at the end of april when u demoted me (which i apologized for to the people, one accepted the other made her choice not to) , I havnt said anything towards staff. sure i make fun of mass's desk but thats a general meme on the server. The comment about the snow was more of a general comment on the snow flakes on the server, it wasnt directed towards anyone.

ive been sticking to myself this map for the most part. all i do is fish, work on my town and talk to gonja and anyone els willing to join VC in the discord.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online