In-Game Name:
zeswissroll

Reason for ban "Message Flooding"

Length of ban: 30 minutes

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? Got muted for 2 hours beforehand, also by Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Why do you think you were banned? Messaging the mod that muted me

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Why should responding to repeat harassment be punishable by a 2 hour mute

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Never contacting MCLabs staff directly ever again

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I surely wont message any of the mods ever again

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? Pokemansa has been harassing me since he joined the server, I have not once talked to or interacted with this person. Today, he said that he hated me and said he wanted to ban me, which in response I childishly called him a fag, afterwards he immediately called for the mods, which reassured me in my former statement and I repeated it a few times, at which point Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod muted me for 2 hours, completely understandable. Pokemansa then started calling me a retard and a "bundle of sticks" and wasn't receiving any punishment, at which point I messaged Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod and told him about the repeated harassment and asked that something be done about it, to no response. Assuming he may be AFK or alt tabbed, I spammed him with the message "I could really use a hug right now." until I was banned for 30 minutes. I now see the error of my ways was trusting the mod team, and it will never happen again.

N______________L

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied
If there was continued harassment you should have opened a player report and we would have dealt with it appropriately, just because someone is harassing you does not give you the greenlight to do it back. I do agree that the comment made after the mute was incorrect and a punishment was handed out after the fact.
Staff members chats can get quite floody, especially admin chats so there are many cases where we don't notice things in chat at the time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.