Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - .Overlord34170

.Overlord34170

Username:

In-Game Name: Overlord_076

Reason for ban x raying

Length of ban: 1 week

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? a friend used my account and pc to use hacks while i was in an other place

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? change the password of my pc

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i don't know , it won't happen again and i am going to delete all the packs that contain hacks

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Roseechu

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Appeal Declined

Ban appeals are for when a punishment is incorrect and gives the player a chance to explain themselves and essentially prove their innocent. They are NOT for apologizes or mistakes.

As mentioned in our messages moments ago, Your PC and your account are your responsibility. To prevent this happening again, I would recommend not allowing others to go onto your PC, log themselves in, download hacks and go around servers getting themselves banned.

Thank you.

P.S please look into getting a password generator as this will solve your issues of people knowing your password.

Latest posts

Members online