In-Game Name: John_Winger

Reason for ban planting chems on other players

Length of ban: 1 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Libxrty

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? misunderstanding

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I frisked glucose who had pumpkins on him, and it filled my inventory. However, there were still 10+ stacks of pumpkins on the ground. So I stayed on top of them hoping another cop would come and pick them up since it was right outside of spawn. I wasn't intentionally "planting" them on anyone, I was just standing over them not wanting any druggies to get them. And frisked one player who grabbed them. Honestly, I feel if you see a cop arrest someone then try pick up the remaining drugs while the cop is still there, that's on you.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Take my full inventory and be happy, leave the remaining drugs on the ground.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I feel it was just an honest misunderstanding, and trust shouldn't be lost.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Kamoh0alii

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied

if chems get dropped on the ground after an arrest, you should never sit on top of them, let alone arrest anyone who comes for them. This goes under the same rule as "framing people by throwing chems on the ground"

John_Winger

im sorry, but that just shouldn't be. I worked hard to make an arrest, and I just have to give up some of the drugs for nothing... Intentionally planting I get, but this... come on

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
im sorry, but that just shouldn't be. I worked hard to make an arrest, and I just have to give up some of the drugs for nothing... Intentionally planting I get, but this... come on
The only way that chems drop on the ground is if you have a full inventory AND a full police locker. You could’ve sold the chems that were already in your inventory. I feel that it’s common sense that if you already have chems in your inventory (that would need to be sold anyways) could’ve been sold before which would negate the need to camp already said chems on the ground after a frisk.

This has been a rule for multiple maps on, and we have even banned off this specific situation this map, one of which was very recent.

Latest posts

Members online