Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - DeathReaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathReaper

Member Name DeathReaper

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DeathReaper

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC Temp

Staff who banned you : Freedom

Staff who dealt with you : Freedom

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : X-Ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : X-Ray

What is your explanation of this reason? I was not X-Raying at all. I originally had been mining stained clay in the /warp farmm, and was looking to get a stack of each to see how each color goes with each other, and just needed red stained clay. Afterward, I had mined straight down (After I had a stack of red clay, my inventory has every clay color exactly 64.) I had mined into a small chest room, which I was not sure what it was, but then explored the cave, and continued downwards to find diamond. along the way, I found a line of torches, which I followed to some cobblestone, which led to a base. When Freedom asked SS me, I was in the process of adding him, when I had tried to open Zoom for my college class (Which starts at 5 PM EST), and I had opened lockdown to join, which disconnected all my tabs, and from Minecraft. I tried to close lockdown and join MC right away to let him know, but I was already banned by then.

Why should we unban you? I can see from the staffs point of view that I was X-Raying, however, the only suspicious thing I believe I did was the chests, which was a total accident. I was not X-Raying, and I would love to continue playing and building up my base, which I had just started working on.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm not sure what I can really do to prevent this, but I can at least let the staff know in the future if I get SS'd that I need to join the classroom, and at least try and open that. I was just in a rush to get into my college class before they closed the door to join.

How can we trust you again? I'm not really sure how I can be trusted either, but I really have no intention of X-Raying, I've had my base X-Rayed in the last world, and I have a history of playing on MCDrugs for the last 2 or 3 resets. I very much enjoy playing and would like to continue playing.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I can understand once more how suspicious it looks, but I feel like I would have done 1000 things differently if I was truly X-Raying. I just want to be able to start again, my old base on the old reset was a giant potato farm, and I wanted to start rebuilding it, and making it look nice in the new world. Thank you for reading.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
After speaking to Freedom and reviewing the logs, I agree with his assessment - you will not be unbanned. The circumstances surrounding how you found the chests were suspicious enough on their own, but after looking into your logs I find it hard to believe in the same 30 minute span you also managed to dig down and over to a spawner 5000 blocks away, and these are the only logs you have since joining the server.

Also, not that this is proof but it certainly takes away from your story... You were banned 30-45 minutes ago when your class allegedly started (and locked down your PC) yet we can see from your discord you're currently playing League, and have been for awhile.

Appeal denied. Please come back without your hacked client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online