Groyper

IGN: Groyper

Time Zone: EST

In-game Rank: Chemist

Total Online Time: 28h 17m

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): will smith#4605

Previous Factions, If Any: N/A

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): N/A

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?: Calm temperment, lots of free time, dedication & perseverance, ability to build farms and harvest them, light PvP skills

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: Farming, muling, building bases/farms, searching for bases

Why Should we Accept you Over Others?: I've got a lot of free time and I'm up for anything. I'm down to sit and farm, help out with a raid, scout out potential bases, help build farms, whatever is needed. I work best in a team, I like seeing everybody thrive and being a piece of the bigger puzzle that leads us all to success.

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
IGN: Groyper

In-game Rank: Chemist

Total Online Time: 28h 17m

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): will smith#4605

Previous Factions, If Any: N/A

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): N/A

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?: Calm temperment, lots of free time, dedication & perseverance, ability to build farms and harvest them, light PvP skills

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: Farming, muling, building bases/farms, searching for bases

Why Should we Accept you Over Others?: I've got a lot of free time and I'm up for anything. I'm down to sit and farm, help out with a raid, scout out potential bases, help build farms, whatever is needed. I work best in a team, I like seeing everybody thrive and being a piece of the bigger puzzle that leads us all to success.
Accepted

ChengzzTPL

IGN: ChengzzTPL

Time Zone: UK

In-game Rank: Prestige 1 Chemist

Total Online Time: 175 current map (loads of hours over the wipes)

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): ||999||#8112

Previous Factions, If Any: Recruitment

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): Think I went on holiday so they kicked me for inactivity.

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?: I'm decent at redstone & Good at pvp. I have time and am online a lot. I also can help fund & add to help the faction grow.

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: Farming mainly & mainly money. Also raiding & pvp

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? Im great at building farms - im decent at redstone but can get better aha. I can be active member & help grow the faction with big farms etc. I can listen and feel I can be a great asset.

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
IGN: ChengzzTPL

Time Zone: UK

In-game Rank: Prestige 1 Chemist

Total Online Time: 175 current map (loads of hours over the wipes)

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): ||999||#8112

Previous Factions, If Any: Recruitment

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): Think I went on holiday so they kicked me for inactivity.

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?: I'm decent at redstone & Good at pvp. I have time and am online a lot. I also can help fund & add to help the faction grow.

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: Farming mainly & mainly money. Also raiding & pvp

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? Im great at building farms - im decent at redstone but can get better aha. I can be active member & help grow the faction with big farms etc. I can listen and feel I can be a great asset.
Accepted, I will DM you on discord.

zane_kun

IGN: zane_kun

Time Zone: bst

In-game Rank: mule

Total Online Time: 1hr 1min(after the rest)

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): zane_kun#3423

Previous Factions, If Any: none

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A):

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?: once im focused on something ill stick to it no matter what. i spend most of my time farming and building

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: farming and building

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? im an og to the sever and i'll spend a lot of time accumulating money

SapWasTaken

IGN: SapWasTaken

In-game Rank: DrugCartel

Total Online Time: 406hrs 3mins

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): DripMelonV2#7444

Previous Factions, If Any: rename

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): shitty team mates

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?: Farming

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: Farming

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? Im sexy and i know it

RedRaider_

IGN: RedRaider

Time Zone: CST

In-game Rank: MassProducer

Total Online Time: 59.5hrs

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): RedRaider#0524

Previous Factions, If Any: Rename and Retirement

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): Rename: Bad team mates| Retirement (havent left yet) inactive

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?: Lotsof activity im always on half decent at pvp good at redstone and building farms very friends

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: Farming/Grinding

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? I have a lot to offer and im on all the time whether that be AFK or Online so i can get our power up or be farming or helping raid

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
IGN: SapWasTaken

In-game Rank: DrugCartel

Total Online Time: 406hrs 3mins

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): DripMelonV2#7444

Previous Factions, If Any: rename

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): shitty team mates

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?: Farming

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: Farming

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? Im sexy and i know it
Accepted

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
IGN: RedRaider

Time Zone: CST

In-game Rank: MassProducer

Total Online Time: 59.5hrs

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): RedRaider#0524

Previous Factions, If Any: Rename and Retirement

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): Rename: Bad team mates| Retirement (havent left yet) inactive

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?: Lotsof activity im always on half decent at pvp good at redstone and building farms very friends

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: Farming/Grinding

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? I have a lot to offer and im on all the time whether that be AFK or Online so i can get our power up or be farming or helping raid
Accepted

sloanplaysdrums

IGN - sloanplaysdrums

Age - 19

Time Zone CST - Chicago

In-game Rank - Grower

Total Online Time - 44hrs

Do you have discord - RealSolidBongo#3693

Previous Factions, If Any: DARKTHRONE, just a faction I made myself for land claiming purposes.

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): I never really played in Wild because I don't have any allies/help.

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed? - I'm great at building automatic farms.

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD? - I enjoy raiding but like I previously mentioned i enjoy farming, especially with redstone.

Why Should we Accept you Over Others - I'd consider myself one of the best when it comes to automatic farms and I can definitely be a steady stream of income for the faction.

Lisa

Undisclosed Recruitment
IGN: iiCloudNiine

In-game Rank: Chemist (I have the money to rank up like halfway through prestige i just like having a fat bal)

Total Online Time: 37hrs

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): Cloud999#8175

Previous Factions, If Any: none of any substance but BigDoinks & Creampie

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): map reset

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?: being a fucking g and making a lot of money, i take time to help ppl and actually explain shit and could probably get more ppl to apply, I also have a history of donating heavily to the fac as well as its members and have put in too many hours when it comes to base building.

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: Bullshiting in chat will always be my fav thing to do as you've probably seen already, if im not doing that im stocking up on chorus during the day so I can afk smelting it at night. Im always tryna flip shit on /ah and make a bag too. But most important of all I have a crippling gambling addition <3

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? Bc if I like yall enough and you dont get on my nerves you can ask me for money and ill usually give it to you.... within reason.. i put in work and sling shit like its nobodies business. I like to gamble but im also stingy asf with my money which comes in handy considering most of your leaders are the mfs i see coin flipping millions of dollars away in chat like its nothing. But frf I've played on here almost 8 yrs, why not accept?

Last edited:

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
IGN: iiCloudNiine

In-game Rank: Chemist (I have the money to rank up like halfway through prestige i just like having a fat bal)

Total Online Time: 37hrs

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): Cloud999#8175

Previous Factions, If Any: none of any substance but BigDoinks & Creampie

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): map reset

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?: being a fucking g and making a lot of money, i take time to help ppl and actually explain shit and could probably get more ppl to apply, I also have a history of donating heavily to the fac as well as its members and have put in too many hours when it comes to base building.

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: Bullshiting in chat will always be my fav thing to do as you've probably seen already, if im not doing that im stocking up on chorus during the day so I can afk smelting it at night. Im always tryna flip shit on /ah and make a bag too. But most important of all I have a crippling gambling addition <3

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? Bc if I like yall enough and you dont get on my nerves you can ask me for money and ill usually give it to you.... within reason.. i put in work and sling shit like its nobodies business. I like to gamble but im also stingy asf with my money which comes in handy considering most of your leaders are the mfs i see coin flipping millions of dollars away in chat like its nothing. But frf I've played on here almost 8 yrs, why not accept?
ill inv u when ur on next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online