Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

DinoNuggies Recruitment

1d1d

2023 Gold Founder

About DinoNuggies

DinoNuggies is a new 2022-2023 map faction, unlike other large factions this wipe we aren't going to demand labor in order to stay in the faction or have a spot in it, we welcome new and old players alike and wish for everyone to have a great MCD experience. During the beginning of the faction we will be mainly building base (so for about a week there won't be entirely too much PVP and raiding going on), however we will be more raid and PVP active as we grow larger as a faction. Our main goal as a faction is to create a community where everyone is welcome and everyone enjoys playing together. In order to make sure the quality of our recruits meet this standard we do have some requirements that are fairly easy to obtain. These requirements are not set in stone however so if you don't meet them feel free to apply as we look into every candidate closely.

Requirements:
· We would like you to have at least 24 hours of /ot
· We would like you to be at least Trafficker rank (In any wipe)
· We would like you to not have an extensive /history (mutes, kicks, and warns are OK as long as they aren't for crazy reasons)
· We would prefer if our members didn't start major problems with other factions in chat or otherwise
· We would like a high discord presence from all of our members (VC is not required to speak in, but we need regular communication)

Recruitment Template:
IGN:
Time-zone:
Donor Rank:
Online Time (/ot):
Previous Factions & Why you left:
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.):
Positive Qualities about yourself:

This Has the Official

Dino-Nuggies Seal

of Authentication

lovelouka

IGN: lovelouka
Time-zone: Alaska Standard Time
Game Rank: Producer
Donor Rank: MVP+
Online Time (/ot): 20h 37m
Previous Factions & Why you left: N/A
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): i love pvp and farming soooo much omg. very good faction slave as i mainly play minecraft these days due to weird hours at work
Positive Qualities about yourself: extremely nice and loyal!!! almost always online too

1d1d

2023 Gold Founder
IGN: lovelouka
Time-zone: Alaska Standard Time
Donor Rank: MVP+
Online Time (/ot): 20h 37m
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): i love pvp and farming soooo much omg. very good faction slave as i mainly play minecraft these days due to weird hours at work
Positive Qualities about yourself: extremely nice and loyal!!! almost always online too
Don't Inside Next Time!

Last edited:

IFUNNY12

IGN: IFUNNY12
Time-zone: Pacific
Game Rank: Chemist
Donor Rank: VIP+
Online Time (/ot): 163h 44m
Previous Factions & Why you left: I haven't been in any big factions.
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): I am good at Redstone and defense building.
Positive Qualities About Yourself: I am a person who loves to grind. I am always willing to take on tasks and challenges outside of what I usually do. I am a kind person who usually likes to stay in the background.

EganGaming

IGN: EganGaming
Time-zone: GMT-6
Game Rank:N/A
Donor Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): 6hrs
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): I can do whatever's necessary but I like to basehunt.
Positive Qualities about yourself: I am super kind and

lovelouka

Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): I am good at Redstone and defense building.
Positive Qualities About Yourself: I am a person who loves to grind. I am always willing to take on tasks and challenges outside of what I usually do. I am a kind person who usually likes to stay in the background.
Accepted. Add me on discord. julie cool#5587

1d1d

2023 Gold Founder
ACCEPTED :)
/msg 0xB or 1d1d in game for a link to discord!

TulioX27

IGN: TulioX27
Time-zone: GMT-4
Game Rank: Smuggler
Donor Rank: None
Online Time (/ot): 10h 13min
Previous Factions & Why you left: None (on mcdrugs)
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): I'm pretty grindy with mining and farming.
Positive Qualities about yourself: If someone told me to do a favour for them I would instantly accept, I love helping people with whatever they're doing as long as they want me to.

1d1d

2023 Gold Founder
IGN: TulioX27
Time-zone: GMT-4
Game Rank: Smuggler
Online Time (/ot): 10h 13min
Previous Factions & Why you left: None (on mcdrugs)
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): I'm pretty grindy with mining and farming.
Positive Qualities about yourself: If someone told me to do a favour for them I would instantly accept, I love helping people with whatever they're doing as long as they want me to.

cnj2k

IGN: cnj2k
Time-zone: EST
Donor Rank: NA
Online Time (/ot): 25h 21m
Previous Factions & Why you left: Used to play MCD back in 2017 and the last faction I was in was then. My life got pretty busy with school and just stopped playing minecraft as a whole.
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): Love grinding out massive farms and redstone, as well.
Positive Qualities about yourself: Always willing to put in the work and help others out. Really great at communicating as well!

1d1d

2023 Gold Founder
IGN: cnj2k
Online Time (/ot): 25h 21m
Previous Factions & Why you left: Used to play MCD back in 2017 and the last faction I was in was then. My life got pretty busy with school and just stopped playing minecraft as a whole.
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): Love grinding out massive farms and redstone, as well.
Positive Qualities about yourself: Always willing to put in the work and help others out. Really great at communicating as well!

DT FireVeil

IGN: DT_FireVeil
Time-zone: NAE
Online Time (/ot): 3 hours lol
Previous Factions & Why you left:never been in one
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): farming mules and decent at pvp
Positive Qualities about yourself: nice and loyal

ItzLxxcky

IGN: ItzLxxcky
Time-zone: Central
Game Rank: Massproducer
Online Time (/ot): 115 hours
Previous Factions & Why you left: Tried to start a faction with some friends and it didnt work out due to inactivity
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): Honestly? None. Never played factions before, I'd be more of a farming person
Positive Qualities about yourself: I play a lot, I have a ton of uncooked cactus and a good attitude :)

Moosucow

IGN: DT_FireVeil
Time-zone: NAE
Online Time (/ot): 3 hours lol
Previous Factions & Why you left:never been in one
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): farming mules and decent at pvp
Positive Qualities about yourself: nice and loyal

Moosucow

IGN: ItzLxxcky
Time-zone: Central
Game Rank: Massproducer
Online Time (/ot): 115 hours
Previous Factions & Why you left: Tried to start a faction with some friends and it didnt work out due to inactivity
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): Honestly? None. Never played factions before, I'd be more of a farming person
Positive Qualities about yourself: I play a lot, I have a ton of uncooked cactus and a good attitude :)

Pyco7

IGN: KhaosReborn
Game Rank: KIngPin
Online Time (/ot): 24 Hours
Previous Factions & Why you left: Empire, I left because the owners were banned the faction died of inactivity (this happened in 2018-9)
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): Redstone, Farming
Positive Qualities about yourself: I have no problem grinding, and I am a loyal person.

I understand my OT certainly does not meet your requirements, but I was a old time player, which I hope can make up for this lack of online time. I look forward to your response be it negative or positive. Have a good day!

Edit: Updated the application to match my current stats as of logging out.
Edit 3: 24 hours, Nice.

Last edited:

Kaboing

IGN: Kaboing
Time-zone: est
Game Rank: Mule
Donor Rank: none
Online Time (/ot): 1h
Previous Factions & Why you left: none usually a solo player.
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): farming and if need obsidian/mat collection.
Positive Qualities about yourself: I have played before and I know what I'm doing as far as farming and collecting mats goes. I'm a team player and like to help the communities I'm in grow.

Last edited:

_gog

IGN: _gog
Time-zone: CST
Online Time (/ot):
49 hrs 47 mins
Previous Factions & Why you left: Faction with a friend, went on a trip and went inactive for a bit.
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): I can do pretty much everything.
Positive Qualities about yourself: I'm literally jacked.

Moosucow

IGN: KhaosReborn
Game Rank: KIngPin
Online Time (/ot): 24 Hours
Previous Factions & Why you left: Empire, I left because the owners were banned the faction died of inactivity (this happened in 2018-9)
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): Redstone, Farming
Positive Qualities about yourself: I have no problem grinding, and I am a loyal person.

I understand my OT certainly does not meet your requirements, but I was a old time player, which I hope can make up for this lack of online time. I look forward to your response be it negative or positive. Have a good day!

Edit: Updated the application to match my current stats as of logging out.
Edit 3: 24 hours, Nice.

Moosucow

IGN: _gog
Time-zone: CST
Online Time (/ot):
49 hrs 47 mins
Previous Factions & Why you left: Faction with a friend, went on a trip and went inactive for a bit.
Faction Skills (Redstone, walls, cannons, etc.): I can do pretty much everything.
Positive Qualities about yourself: I'm literally jacked.

Latest posts

Members online