tntommyboi96

Username:

In-Game Name:
T3G1

Reason for ban Insiding

Length of ban: blacklist

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you O___o /dak

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned?
not sure

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? was on a one strike policy

Why do you think you were banned? when leaving mcfrogs i grabbed somone elses things

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned?
while i was leaving you may notice there were 2 items i think it was farmers freind, spaceboots these were items i had left there (not the same ones but i had a farmers friend and a pair of space boots) now when grabbing them i thought nothing of it because i was pretty sure they were mine being that some time ago i had slapped it in a chest and let it sit. keep in mind the reason for me leaving this faction is because i myself was getting shit taken from me (mainly chems and a cocobinator) and i wanted better farms. tbh sure these legit 2 items may have some value in retro spect but if i was really trying to inside why not grab the smugs that were in the chest? why not grab a couple of blaze spawners? maybe because i was simply trying to leave not inside. now yes on paper what i did was "insiding" but by no means was it intentional and every situation is different i personally think this is one of those scenarios where he gets back what he had and its settled i dont think a ban is necessary. i would also like to point out salty made a ticket and i thought he was going to go into better detail like we went over in the call but he didnt really go into much detail. but that brings me to another point even salty thinks this ban was a stretch.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will religiously put stuff in chests with my name on it and when leaving a faction from now on check in with the members/leader to just check and make sure im not stealing anything

How can you ensure we can trust you again? im on pretty strick policys as of right now and tend to know my place

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal?
when i started i had accidentally hit enter so it may say i didnt awnser questions but i did... if inturn this does get denied im going to continue to work out if you would like give me a reasonable number thats achiveable within a year or 2 to put up on a benchpress and if i hit that goal you unban me :O (my max rn is 135 and im 15)

Last edited:

N______________L

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
2023 Gold Founder
Do you have any supporting evidence that says that the farmers friend and the space boots were yours? Like screenshots or chat logs. If you are unaware how to access chat logs, in your .minecraft folder there is the logs folder, in there you have files with the date and ending in .log.gz. Those are compressed files, which you can extract into a readable file using programs, I personally use 7-zip.

tntommyboi96

i think you understood me wrong im not saying that those items were mine, the spaceboots may have been but then again maybe not i know the farmers friend wasnt mine because after talking to him it was the one he unboxed with his name on it, but i had a set of spaceboots and a farmers friend at the MCFrogs base, thats why i took those i just figured it was mine from a few weeks prior. i dont know how i would find proof of me just having spaceboots if it helps i think i got them from a shop but im not sure where i got the farmers friend but its what i was using to replant before i had enough to buy vtokens for auto replant. hope this helped clear things up -T3
(i also should mention i asked him to look around the base when i called with him he said he did and he didnt see another farmers friend)

Last edited:

N______________L

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied
There were 2 possible ways to have solved this case of insiding, either handling it between the two of you by returning the item or going the punishment route. The later was chosen with the message " -> You: get for insiding he left the faction yesterday".

Latest posts

Members online