Username:

In-Game Name: Castlenite

Reason for ban speed

Length of ban: permanently

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you N_____________L

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i was using the ingame /fly gained from voting whilst mining out my base, and this must have been seen as using a speed exploit

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i didnt use speed hacks, as ive already had a warning for using baritone, and am aware i was on my last chance.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not fly whilst mining i guess

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i wasnt using hacks

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

N______________L

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied
I went and had a second opinion since it was based on my eyes and the clips I recorded and not based off of logs. I watched you attempt to fly from your crafting table to your new chest area without using /tfly, then enabling that after. I also watched you move really fast from one side of your base to the other without using fly (there were running particles on the ground)

castlenite_

do you not have logs of me using the t fly commands, im pretty sure i had it enabled, and dissabled it by accident, reenabling it where you saw me flying. its also possible to fly close to the ground, giving the effects yo ustated, whilst still allowing me to move faster?

N______________L

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
2023 Gold Founder
Here you go, as you can see there are running particles as you move really fast so you cannot be flying

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online