Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Real_Thunder

Real_Thunder

Member Name Real_Thunder

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Real_Thunder

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : X-Rayinh

Staff who banned you : Ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : Ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : I was banned for "Xraying" even though I dont even have a hacked client. I bought coords for raids from people, thats not xraying. Supposedly "Proof in logs".

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was probably banned because digging straight down into a base looks like X-Ray but buying coords and digging straight down on them is NOT X-Ray.

What is your explanation of this reason? I bought coords, never was X-Raying

Why should we unban you? Because I wasn't ever X-Raying

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well clearly never raid another base again unless its above ground or a faction

How can we trust you again? I didn't cheat so im not sure.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I was banned today/yesterday for 7 days for X-Raying. Never once did anyone ask me or talk to me about anything involving such things. I donated 160+ $ to the server yesterday so who in their right mind would cheat the same day. I understand how it looks and how It might seem but I am personally not one to donate that much money to a server and then just cheat on the same server.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Can you provide evidence that you purchased the coords (ie discord messages, in-game pm, etc.)?

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
u might as well provide proof of the other 4 bases that u have homes at while you are at it

Real_Thunder

Can you provide evidence that you purchased the coords (ie discord messages, in-game pm, etc.)?

I do not, I didn't think buying coords and digging straight down on them would cause an issue whatsoever. And Ace42986, I have homes there because I bought the coords and was going to raid them until I got banned. I once again bought those coords aswell. Bases are easy to find when the entity count is 10+. I just want to reconnect and understand, that I am banned not because I was "caught" using X-Ray, but because I bought coords and found bases using the vanilla mechanics of the game.

Real_Thunder

u might as well provide proof of the other 4 bases that u have homes at while you are at it

The bases I had /homes at I was going to raid today, as I walked to the coords last night/this morning at 5am and figured transferring over drugs/items to my base would take atleast a hour or so. I would like to add that in FarmA the entity count for auto farms are high compared to normal making them easy to find.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied
posting screen shots of you standing at cords does not prove anything. you could have Xrayed the base then took a screen shot. i will also be removing all your homes at other bases. if you return to any of the bases you have home set at (since you have screen shots) it will count as a 2nd Xray and you will be perm banned.

Real_Thunder

Appeal Denied
posting screen shots of you standing at cords does not prove anything. you could have Xrayed the base then took a screen shot. i will also be removing all your homes at other bases. if you return to any of the bases you have home set at (since you have screen shots) it will count as a 2nd Xray and you will be perm banned.

Then in the future what do you propose I do so that when I suspect there is a base. Considering it’s Minecraft and my only option is digging down I don’t want to be falsely banned again & have wasted my money

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Then in the future what do you propose I do so that when I suspect there is a base. Considering it’s Minecraft and my only option is digging down I don’t want to be falsely banned again & have wasted my money
I know I'm not supposed to comment on ban appeals, but if I ever buy coords I screen shot it, that way I won't be banned and have proof of buying them. 2nd off, when I entity raid I always take 2 or 3 screen shots, one just of the original entity count not in f5, then I take on in f5 just to make sure. Have never had a problem doing it this way.

Real_Thunder

I know I'm not supposed to comment on ban appeals, but if I ever buy coords I screen shot it, that way I won't be banned and have proof of buying them. 2nd off, when I entity raid I always take 2 or 3 screen shots, one just of the original entity count not in f5, then I take on in f5 just to make sure. Have never had a problem doing it this way.
Sounds like a good idea, I’ve never bought coords before so I never thought about screenshotting the coords or etc.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.