Username:

In-Game Name: notte17

Reason for ban xray

Length of ban: permanently

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? because i was xraying and wasnt respecting the rules on the server.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? My only explanation is that i was young and stupid, and i want to be unbanned becuase i miss playing on Mcdrugs since its probably the best server and minecraft really isnt fun if u dont play on it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will NEVER Xray or cheat again because i really dont want to be banned from McDrugs.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Because ive played on this server with all my friends and my brother since like 2018 and now that im banned and realised how fun the server actually is i wont ever cheat again because i dont want to get banned again

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Im sorry for cheating on ur server it wont happend again.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Latest posts

Members online