Username:

In-Game Name: Libxrty

Reason for ban bug abuse / leaking lab chat

Length of ban: 3 hours

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you N_L

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i don't know lmao -- leaking lab chat isn't in the rules and i didn't even leak anything important to begin with.. i was TALKING in CQL CHAT that should've been a prime indicator that I was in there but okay LOL that was me telling everyone "hey i'm in here probably shouldn't be in here"

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? because i don't think i did anything wrong? i'm unsure how it's a bug or how i leaked anything major, all i sent to cthan was staunch "ssl is a mess we got this" and that was it LOL

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? measures were already taken? i guess, i'm not in the lab chat anymore

How can you ensure we can trust you again? because i'm not in the lab chat anymore

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? banned for three hours during a competitive lab wars by a competing member isn't very poggers :(

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
1714072179446.png

N______________L

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied

It is true that leaking lab chat is not in the rules but bug abuse is, and you have played more than enough lab wars to know that normally you can only see the lab chat of one lab (the lab you are in), and you even asked in chat which lab you where in, and you where told SSL.

I am not seeing any messages from you that you said you where in the chat, and regardless, if you report a bug that does not give you the green light to abuse it.

1714075223234.png
1714075240249.png

Latest posts

Members online