Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - iSmackScrubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSmackScrubs

Member Name iSmackScrubs

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: iSmackScrubs

Length of Ban: 0

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : On duty while in the wild

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Admin told me not to be on duty on wild. However I was not on duty but all the Blue Armor and the baton, radio had glitched stuck onto me, and I could not and still cannot take it off.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was told by the helper to report this here.
I went from a Detective to a Junky for no reason other than the fact that the Armor had glitched stuck onto me. I had tried to explain to the admin, but he banned me before I could write out the long paragraph. I even got friends to help me contact him, but he refused to unban me so I could explain

Why should we unban you? I am no longer banned, but I got demoted and placed back to junky

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?

How can we trust you again? https://imgur.com/a/Y8eKmJi
Proof of the fact this Armor has glitched stuck on me, even though I am not a police officer.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to be reinstated back to police officer, or at least be brought to smuggler.
I was off duty, but was not able to lose the Armor and even now I literally have no way of taking it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.