Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - Chorufrinide

Should Chorufrinide get another chance (All wizards votes do not count)

  • Yes

  • No

  • Undecided but ruling yes

  • Definitely would consider

  • Only if he screenshares 24/7 in Mclabs discord

  • Suck some Dakota feet for an unban

  • Pay for an unban


Results are only viewable after voting.

Chorufrinide

Member
2022 Gold Founder
Username:

In-Game Name: Chorufrinide

Reason for ban Auto-fishing

Length of ban: indefinite

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game/discord

Staff who banned you The man himself Dakota/Belle

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? Not specific to this ban but over the span of idk close to a decade on the server there has been numerous occasions where I was / had been spoken to

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for auto-fishing during lab-wars like a stinky little cheater - out of character for me because I'm 100% against farm scripting and have voiced that numerous times calling out the pedal farmers

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? There is simply no explanation for my actions, they were spastic and I was literally just bored - this does not justify my actions but just what was going on in my mind at the time.

As a long-term member of the McLabs, formerly McDrugs community I have been cycled through almost every single meta that has ever existed on this lovely Minecraft server and enjoyed it thoroughly, although I received multiple chances to smarten up with my conduct and behavior as I was a raging shit-eater - which I did correct this map, I succumbed to auto fishing for simply no personal gain and was awarded with a hall of shame post - (Definitely justified). I believe I should be unbanned for next map (a full year perm) due to the fact that the current ban was not of anything I had ever done before, I understand that this may have hindered others during lab wars and will never happen again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Some measures I will take to prevent this from happening again is; during competition, labwars, runner week, fishing week, I will adjust my time accordingly regardless of leaderboards and play legit (which I always have) except for this one time - which does not justify my actions regardless.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can trust me because I am a lifelong Mclabs player who has been loyal and always will be loyal to this server with or without my presence. I have made such an impact on the server that players still continue to ask about me, and I receive screenshots from other players of people mentioning me, I was one of the first players to create a semi-auto chorus, and then eventually the chorus farm that existed today, As well as the auto-crafter designs and numerous other features that now exist in plugins due to ingenuity. (love the harvester plugin btw)

P.S ---> I miss blowing 2k during the season to collect all the exceeds like Pokémon :(

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? Dakota, Cranky, Clark, Belle, Aubie, please take this appeal into consideration, this is not a simple "I'm sorry I won't do it again"

This is me admitting to being a nuisance for half a decade and me wanting to make it right with the community and drive players into the server instead of away from the server.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Love,

The one and only Chorufrinide.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Top