In-Game Name: Riize_YT

Reason for ban Auto Clicker

Length of ban: 3 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you N__________L

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Lag while using /lab

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was crafting Papcactanide using /lab and I lagged which I assume made it send too many packets or something because I was kicked for Unfair Advantage

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess I need better internet

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'm pretty active on the server and in the community.

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

N______________L

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
2023 Gold Founder
Lag does not explain why nearly every item in your full inventory shifted at the same exact time before you got kicked to lobby.

Rii5e

Lag does not explain why nearly every item in your full inventory shifted at the same exact time before you got kicked to lobby.
My guess would be shift clicking/hover dropping inventories of cactus and paper at a time combined with lag. After it updated, it may have appeared as if it were all simultaneously.

Last edited:

N______________L

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied
I went and had a second opinion and they agreed, it is not possible to craft that fast, while dropping the items and shifting your entire inventory.

Rii5e

Appeal Denied
I went and had a second opinion and they agreed, it is not possible to craft that fast, while dropping the items and shifting your entire inventory.
Although I disagree, I do respect your decision and will look forward to returning on Thursday!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.