Username:

In-Game Name: Kerpagio

Reason for ban Theft in overworld

Length of ban: Not sure, have about 10 hours left on it I think

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Dakotaa

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for theft in the underworld.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I had raided a base simply because I thought it was allowed, if you view the Getting Started wiki page, there it tells you that in /factions raiding is allowed. So I was under the impression that when I teleported to /factions in-game I would be allowed to raid.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? A quick update to the wiki page will prevent this from happening again with others. I obviously know the rules now so it won't happen again with me

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Uhh, cause we're all the bestest of friends?

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? Clark in the discord is a legend. He agreed the wiki page should be updated... Shoutout him for his help.. and to the rest of you guys... luv u long time

Roseechu

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Appeal Accepted

I am accepting this appeal due to the fact that our wiki information has not been corrected yet. Due to us working on numerous things with this season being pretty fresh, we had completely forgotten about certain areas of the wiki.

I apologize for the misinformation and we will get it all up to date as soon as possible, thank you for your understanding.

Kerpagio

Thanks so much for your time! Completely understandable how you all may be busy and preoccupied with higher priority projects.. Nothing but love for ya

Latest posts

Members online