In-Game Name: Firebro82

Reason for ban hacked client

Length of ban: permanently

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) spawn

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I used a xray texture pack

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I did not know you couldnt xray and i apologize for doing it i tried asking in chat but this message kept popping up saying do /help

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? never xray again

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i deleted the pack a few months ago

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Im sorry for using xray on the server and i promise ill never do it again

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Firebro82

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.
please i tried asking. my friend said it was allowed so i dint know

Firebro82

Also my friends xrayed and they got banned for a week so how is it fair im banned for life?

Latest posts

Members online