In-Game Name: chiiwvttz001

Reason for ban Autoclicker

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because i was afked crouched in my base

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? because i put my mic on my control keybind so i would stay crouched

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? idk bru what

How can you ensure we can trust you again? cause i wasn’t hacking like what

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? how tf did i get banned bro

Aubie

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
Username:

In-Game Name:
chiiwvttz001

Reason for ban Autoclicker

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because i was afked crouched in my base

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? because i put my mic on my control keybind so i would stay crouched

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? idk bru what

How can you ensure we can trust you again? cause i wasn’t hacking like what

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? how tf did i get banned bro

You were not banned for simply crouching, but you were clicking while you were afk. I moved you around etc. and it appeared you were afk, but still clicking, which would constitute a belief that you were using some form of mod, script, or other program etc. to click for you.

Was your mic also on your left-click button / hotkey? Or why were you clicking while afk?

Diabolocracy

can i see the clip of me clicking?
You were not banned for simply crouching, but you were clicking while you were afk. I moved you around etc. and it appeared you were afk, but still clicking, which would constitute a belief that you were using some form of mod, script, or other program etc. to click for you.

Was your mic also on your left-click button / hotkey? Or why were you clicking while a

Was your mic also on your left-click button / hotkey? Or why were you clicking while afk?
can i see the clip of me clicking? Greek#9073

Aubie

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
can i see the clip of me clicking?

can i see the clip of me clicking? Greek#9073
Note that we are not required to take video evidence of players when investigating them. I did take a clip of you clicking, though, as I do with most players that I catch in the act of breaking a rule. However, we do not post these clips, as they have the ability to leak information only visible to admins, and the clips are only used to review what happened with myself and other admins.

I will describe to you what I witnessed and what is shown to you in the clip though. You can see me messaging you without response (presumed to be afk) and me tp'ing you around your base a couple times, the entire time you clicking without stop. You would end up mining the blocks you were looking at (which took some time since it was with your hand) and eventually stop once you mined any blocks within your reach where you were looking. After confirming that you were afk but still continuously clicking, I progressed on to banning you for an illegal mod of an autoclicker, which could be a special mod, script, program, or other tool that would be used to click for you. We also do not allow players to use anything that would physically click for them, such as something that would hold down hotkeys while afk, or anything of that nature.

You need to explain why you would have been clicking while afk. Things will go a lot easier if your are just open about what was / could have been going on. Thank You!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.