Username:

In-Game Name: cpcod15

Reason for ban Chat privileges revoked

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? At first when I asked why I was banned, staff was very cryptic about it and I got no real answer. Libxrty said that I was muted for stuff that happened last map and provided screenshots of "Proof" to players, which then got sent to me. Today I messaged Ace inquiring about why I was muted, and he said that it was because when cranky joined the server I said "Oink oink" Which is false, I said "oink oink" because kSoren said "oink oink ima cute piggy". I understand that my past chat conduct was fairly questionable, but this map I was keeping it clean and was muted regardless.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I explained my actions in the section above, I believe I should be unmuted because I have not made any remarks about anybody being fat. It was a misunderstanding.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not make fun of the weight of players, nor will I harass any players. I will keep my chat conduct positive.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? If I get unmuted I will keep my chat conduct to the utmost best it can be.
What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal?

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I request VDD to be the admin to deal with my appeal, Ace said it was fine if I requested a different admin due to bias, And he also said that VDD was fine to take it.

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted.

With that said, your chat conduct (and ksoren's) has been inappropriate and excessively toxic consistently, and for that reason you will now be on a one strike policy - if you receive any new chat violations at any point this map, you will be permanently banned.

I spoke with another admin about this and agreed that you could argue that your message (the "oink oink" message) was in response to ksoren - he was not punished for this but on a second look, both of you should have been muted at least temporarily. We also know what you were actually referring to and this will not work next time.

Quit the toxicity or you are on the fast track to being perm banned.

Latest posts

Members online