Username:

In-Game Name: AJHo

Reason for ban Using potions while on police duty

Length of ban: 1 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game near spawn

Staff who banned you Aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for using speed potions while on police duty

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I had originally thought that the potions were a perk with being on duty as police. I had believed that I received 3 speed potions automatically in the very beginning of my police shift as part of the police kit. I found out after my ban that I had instead picked them up from the ground nearby the police spawn.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will prevent this from happening again by thoroughly reading the rules instead of skimming through them.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Simply put, I will never be on police duty ever again.

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? I apologize for my actions, this will never happen again. This is my first day on LabsMC and I genuinely didn't know that I was breaking the rules in the first place.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

You have been unbanned, but will not be allowed to be cop again. Please be more aware of the rules in the future (/rules).

Latest posts

Members online