Username:

In-Game Name: Abusive_

Reason for ban Xray Logged Proof

Length of ban: 1 day 8hrs

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you GoodChum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? For spam and freaking out on an annoying kid.

Why do you think you were banned? Apparently i was banned for xray, i do not use xray nor any hacks to play the game. I dont even know how to download hacks. I raid using entities so that might be why i got banned but i thought it was ok to use entities to raid?

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I really dont have an explanation for my actions because i didnt use xray or any hacks to make myself better in the game. Ive been farming and growing chems which isnt a bannable offense. I've raided only like 3 bases and that was because of the spawners in the base and entities.
I will screenshare and let yall go through my computer to prove to you guys that i didnt use anything.
Ive been away for like 5 days so i have no idea when i was officially banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not raid bases i guess? Make sure i record all my raids.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I promise and swear on my life i do not use xray. i will screenshare.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I hope you guys understand and would like to talk about when, where and how this happened. I truely dont understand how this can not happen ever again.
Thanks, Tyler

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
there are no entities in the bases you have raided that i checked.

Abusive_

Appeal denied
there are no entities in the bases you have raided that i checked.
Well Ace, thats how i found my bases. I don't hack. Ive raided 3 bases, 2 with entities, 1 with a player online that i saw his name. Its okay, ill wait the day out and then come play again. Hopefully i wont get false banned again.
Appreciate everything you do,
But i believe your xray logs lie..

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Well Ace, thats how i found my bases. I don't hack. Ive raided 3 bases, 2 with entities, 1 with a player online that i saw his name. Its okay, ill wait the day out and then come play again. Hopefully i wont get false banned again.
Appreciate everything you do,
But i believe your xray logs lie..
How many entities did you see on the entity count when finding this base?

Latest posts

Members online