Username:

In-Game Name: 9ko0lund

Reason for ban hacked client X-ray proof in log (debris) 2nd offens

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? I have been warned once as far as I can see, and that is by console for "possible combat logging." I was not combat logging, and have never done that. It is likely that me and my friend (N1NJASOAP) were hitting each other before I teleported.

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned whilst offline. When logging on I was banned for both cheats and x-ray. I do not have any cheat clients installed, only lunar and vanilla Minecraft, which I know are allowed. I have never hacked on any server. I do however have an X-ray texture pack in my folders, but I don't use it. Here comes the thing that makes this complicated: It is possible and likely that my younger brother (I'm sure you have heard this once too many times, but it's true.) had gone on my account to play Minecraft on my account, which I let him do since it's originally his account, and he does not have one. Complicated, I know, but I can verify this. I know that he used it while I was gone although not what he did. It is also possible that he just mined in vanilla, but your anti-cheat probably shouldn't pick up on that. I have removed My X-ray files from both the computer and Minecraft so there is no chance it will happen again.

In conclusion: I was using lunar client (allowed), and I have X-ray files that my brother likely used on my account. I have wiped all packs containing x-ray.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I said everything in the segment above, refer to that.^^

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not let my brother play on MC labs again. I will remember to turn off my pc so he can't go on my pc without me knowing it.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? My discord is 9k0lund#5913, to verify and help with the unban. I can also show you my Minecraft files there.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please try to go into my situation, and don't quickfire either Deny or accept. I'm open for discussion of the appeal

C

CraydorGM

Even if it's your brothers account, you are responsible for it if you're the one playing on the server. This is the second time this account has been found using something against the rules to find diamonds/ancient debris that would otherwise not have been found.

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online