Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Even as a member of CML, in my opinion this title goes to Kings of the North.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Depends what for?

KOTN - Good all around
Aegis - have some good players
Legend - why they on there?
Clubweed - Friendly and good builders
Anti scammers - why they on there?
CML - most are good if not all

Last edited:

unspokenAdvocate

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
Depends what for?

KOTN - Good all around
Aegis - have some good players
Legend - why they on there?
Clubweed - Friendly and good builders
Anti scammers - why they on there?
CML - most are good if not all

I agree! As a member of Clubweed I can say we do have some pretty nice people. I dunno about everyone else but I'm definitely more of a builder than a fighter!

S

SquareAngle

KOTN - OG players, which is what makes them so good

Aegis - Never seen any action with them
Legend - Came outa knowwhere, they know how to raid

Clubweed - Remember from last map, they're cool

AntiScammers - I'm guessing this is your own faction? Tf why is this here? LOL

CML - I was friends with the members couple weeks ago, but they became Pretentious. Gave away Base raids I had found and showed them, constantly was "Neutraling" "Trucing" ect shit when we were allies, and Just not listening to advise.

Personally, If you're going to make a list, you've got to include many more factions than this, like, Wheres OhChit? They're a good contender. Or... Sigh... JustDandy? Even they deserve a spot.

Also, How many players they have doesn't mean shit. Keep that in mind. It's hard to judge the best faction, as factions can be better at different things than others. E.g KOTN at Raiding, for example, and JustDandy at farming. If you're going to make a proper list, you better add at least 10 factions.

Last edited by a moderator:

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
AntiScammers - I'm guessing this is your own faction? Tf why is this here? LOL

Yeah, agreed on this one. Don't see why AntiScammers has to be here.

CML - I was friends with the members couple weeks ago, but they became Pretentious. Gave away Base raids I had found and showed them, constantly was "Neutraling" "Trucing" ect shit when we were allies, and Just not listening to advise.

I'd love to hear more about this.

chinkson

VIP+
Even though OhChit is nowhere close to being the best faction, and nowhere close to any of the other factions, I still think we deserve a chance to gather one or two voters on this thread.

S

SquareAngle

Aeigs are xraying cunts. Mydot_ and trumpCS were blowing up near an unclaimed vault to make it seem like it was naturally found, and dug to it. I'm getting screenshots, before they fill up the blocks - Also, They didn't do /near. They were digging before I even went to my friends vault.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Aeigs are xraying cunts. Mydot_ and trumpCS were blowing up near an unclaimed vault to make it seem like it was naturally found, and dug to it. I'm getting screenshots, before they fill up the blocks - Also, They didn't do /near. They were digging before I even went to my friends vault.
I don't understand how everyone who accuses of x-ray doesn't realize that they don't have to be online for someone to raid their base, the raider can find them while they're online and come back later.

Latest posts

Members online