Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

/Rules Complaints

Zooooook

I simply want the rules to be completed / more thought out. It is not fun to be banned for something like this when it is not mentioned in the rules. Rather than have a rule 4 just include more specific things that are bad so you can create standard punishments across the server. Also if being toxic towards a staff member is illegal, say it. Don't just give a 10 min chat mute then a day ban. I'd rather you all not look at me as being the most toxic human alive when this stuff is not even in the /rules. (At least not on here I can't see the in-game ones for obvious reasons.) Also you can say fuck me as much as you want rule four is dumb. Talk as staff and decide punishments for stuff don't just have a fly by the seat rule for staff's own prerogative. No I am not making this because I am salty for my ban nor to be toxic. Just make the motd /rules uniform so there is no room for someone like me to bring this stuff up again. Even if it is not in the server just make a thread on here or in discord.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Rule 4 is: No begging for free items, ranks, money, etc.

Being toxic towards staff, or people in general would fall under Rule 3. (Don't be an asshole, use common sense.) Wouldn't you think it would just be common sense to not be toxic in the first place?

Also if being toxic towards a staff member is illegal, say it. Don't just give a 10 min chat mute then a day ban. I'd rather you all not look at me as being the most toxic human alive when this stuff is not even in the /rules. (At least not on here I can't see the in-game ones for obvious reasons.)

There is actually a format and step-by-step understanding of how to deal with specific situations, an example being:
1) Verbal Warning
2) 5min mute
3) 15min mute
4)30min mute
5)1hr tempban/mute

So, it is not "10 min chat mute then a day ban", the only punishments someone would be given in chat-related situations are:
-With an Excessive History, a temporary ban.
-With an Excessive History, an extended mute.
-Chat privileges being revoked (perm mute)
-Perm Ban for No-Intent (only applies to new people who are excessively breaking chat rules, showing no signs of intent to play the server).

Piggles

I simply want the rules to be completed / more thought out. It is not fun to be banned for something like this when it is not mentioned in the rules. Rather than have a rule 4 just include more specific things that are bad so you can create standard punishments across the server. Also if being toxic towards a staff member is illegal, say it. Don't just give a 10 min chat mute then a day ban. I'd rather you all not look at me as being the most toxic human alive when this stuff is not even in the /rules. (At least not on here I can't see the in-game ones for obvious reasons.) Also you can say fuck me as much as you want rule four is dumb. Talk as staff and decide punishments for stuff don't just have a fly by the seat rule for staff's own prerogative. No I am not making this because I am salty for my ban nor to be toxic. Just make the motd /rules uniform so there is no room for someone like me to bring this stuff up again. Even if it is not in the server just make a thread on here or in discord.

I agree with you. I was just banned for intentionally failing Lurnn's mule job because he was being a prick, it's not listed in the /rules or on the website so it shouldn't be enforced.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.