dubzeer

2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
Milk Faction Recruitment

Faction Requirements:
- Have at least 35 hours ot
- Have the rank of at least MassProducer
- Clean /history
If you meet all or most these requirements you should be good!

About the Faction:
Milk is a faction ran by Dubzeer, Uncultered, and FriSauce. We are a faction dedicated to farming and farming only. Don't expect to have access to the farms right away, recruits will get access to farms once they become full members.

Template
IGN (in game name):
Online Time (/ot):
In game rank:
Discord:
Previous Factions:
Why you want to join this faction:

Last edited:

_scaar

Ingame name: _scaar

Drug Rank: chemist

Online time (/ot): 133

Can you meet the discord requirement? Yes I can

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? Because I have faction knowledge and also a decent amount of red stone knowledge to help out with the faction on raids. I also like the vibe u guys give off and I just wanna be in that vibe just having fun

Last edited:

Keonbk1

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
uh im cool and uh its a good faction so uh i should be leader and uh hype!
do /make keonbk1 the leader of the cool kids faction

PenguinKarate

Ingame name: PenguinKarate

Drug Rank: Kingpin/Lieutenant

Ot: 112 hours

Time zone: GMT-3

Discord Requirements: Yes I have a mic and I talk.

I have played in multiple faction servers and thus I have knowledge of how factions work. I also this faction because it's active and the people are really chill and nice, therefore I'd love to join and be a part of this faction.

Left0ne

2021 Gold Founder
Ingame name: _scaar

Drug Rank: chemist

Online time (/ot): 133

Can you meet the discord requirement? Yes I can

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? Because I have faction knowledge and also a decent amount of red stone knowledge to help out with the faction on raids. I also like the vibe u guys give off and I just wanna be in that vibe just having fun
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Your interview was conducted during your time spent in the discord, and you are welcomed as a member into The Hive for the next map.

BECOME THE HIVE

Last edited:

Left0ne

2021 Gold Founder
uh im cool and uh its a good faction so uh i should be leader and uh hype!
do /make keonbk1 the leader of the cool kids faction
Unfortunately, the command (/make keonbk1 the leader of the cool kids faction) isn't fully implemented yet on the server.

BECOME FOOD

Last edited:

Left0ne

2021 Gold Founder
Ingame name: PenguinKarate

Drug Rank: Kingpin/Lieutenant

Ot: 112 hours

Time zone: GMT-3

Discord Requirements: Yes I have a mic and I talk.

I have played in multiple faction servers and thus I have knowledge of how factions work. I also this faction because it's active and the people are really chill and nice, therefore I'd love to join and be a part of this faction.
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Your interview was conducted during your time spent in the discord, and you are welcomed as a member into The Hive for next map as well.

BECOME THE HIVE

Last edited:

Uncultered

2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame name: Uncultered

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Online time (/ot): 189h

Time zone: GMT-6

Can you meet the discord requirement? yes

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? The Hive is right for be because there's plenty of room in a hive, so let me tf in.

tntommyboi

Tntommyboi

Grower

84 hours

E.S.T

Yes I do meat the discord reqs

hive is right for me because I am a great builder I keep organized and can do all of the farm building. I am also a team player and have met some peopple already in the faction.

ty- Tntommyboi

Last edited:

pogchampally

Ingame name: allyhardin

Drug Rank: P1 Grower

Online time (/ot): 170 hrs

Time zone: CST

Can you meet the discord requirement?
If needed. I'm not much of a discord person bc it gets overwhelming, but I can get on.

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you?
I am not terribly well known on the server and I have a lot to learn still, but I feel this faction would be perfect to expand my knowledge and become more skilled. I am also highly strategic in MCD gameplay, so do with that what you will.

Last edited:

Left0ne

2021 Gold Founder
Ingame name: Uncultered

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Online time (/ot): 189h

Time zone: GMT-6

Can you meet the discord requirement? yes

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? The Hive is right for be because there's plenty of room in a hive, so let me tf in.
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

As per our discussion, your time spent in the discord is an adequate substitute for your interview, and you are welcomed as a member into The Hive for the next map.

BECOME THE HIVE

Last edited:

Pendogg

Ingame name: TeamPenD

Drug Rank: junky - Used to be Drug Cartel

Online time (/ot): 1hr atm but i previously had 100+ hrs on here

Time zone: GMT+00 (UK)

Can you meet the discord requirement?: Yes

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you?: Well tbh back at the beginning of MCDrugs I was searching for a committed faction but had no luck. I've come back to have fun and find the most committed one and I think I have with this faction. I'm no noob at this, I've put in the hours and I plan to put them to good use with you're faction. I am Agile and sufficient when it comes to stuff like this, I feel that I could really help benefit profit.

Left0ne

2021 Gold Founder
Tntommyboi

Grower

84 hours

E.S.T

Yes I do meat the discord reqs

hive is right for me because I am a great builder I keep organized and can do all of the farm building. I am also a team player and have met some peopple already in the faction.

ty- Tntommyboi
UNFORTUNATELY APPLICATION DENIED

Your /history at the time being has too many infractions, with too small of a time frame, for us at The Hive to feel comfortable with moving along to interviews. Please feel free to re apply in two weeks after the reset. Thank you for applying

Last edited:

Left0ne

2021 Gold Founder

If needed. I'm not much of a discord person bc it gets overwhelming, but I can get on.

I am not terribly well known on the server and I have a lot to learn still, but I feel this faction would be perfect to expand my knowledge and become more skilled. I am also highly strategic in MCD gameplay, so do with that what you will.
APPLICATION PENDING - INTERVIEW IN PROCESS

An accommodation in place of the standard discord interview will be made. Please contact either Dubzeer or Left0ne in MCD or discord to be accepted into the interview process.

BECOME FOOD

Last edited:

Curedutt

Ingame name:
Curedutt
Drug Rank:
Kingpin
Online time (/ot):
292 hrs
Time zone:
EST
Yes
Im just looking for a faction to play with on new map. I can add knowledge of the server and pvp skill to the fac

Lord_Malcom

Sorry I Misclicked

Ingame name: Lord_Malcom

Drugrank: Producer Police rank lieutenant

Online time (/ot): 365 hours and 55 mins

Time Zone: Central

Discord: I can

I feel that the hive is right for me because I'm really dedicate to whatever faction I am in the last faction i was in Instead of ranking up a spent most of my time excavating and most of my money decorating the factions base/stripclub and I know this is a good faction cause I saw a bunch of cool people like _scaar in this faction.

Last edited:

Left0ne

2021 Gold Founder

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Welcome to The Hive as a full recruit! Membership awaits for active recruits!

BECOME THE HIVE

Left0ne

2021 Gold Founder
Ingame name: TeamPenD

Drug Rank: junky - Used to be Drug Cartel

Online time (/ot): 1hr atm but i previously had 100+ hrs on here

Time zone: GMT+00 (UK)

Can you meet the discord requirement?: Yes

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you?: Well tbh back at the beginning of MCDrugs I was searching for a committed faction but had no luck. I've come back to have fun and find the most committed one and I think I have with this faction. I'm no noob at this, I've put in the hours and I plan to put them to good use with you're faction. I am Agile and sufficient when it comes to stuff like this, I feel that I could really help benefit profit.
APPLICATION PENDING - INTERVIEW IN PROCESS

Please contact either Left0ne or Dubzeer in order for an interview to be scheduled.

BECOME FOOD

Latest posts

Members online