Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Kuuantum Official Faction Recruitment (New)

kuuy123

MVP+
This is the official application thread for the faction, "Kuuantum". This faction is built all around trust. People in this faction do not get access to /f home until they are promoted to the "Member" rank. There is no definitive way to get "Member" except by earning my (kuuy123's) trust. This is completely arbitrary, and there is no way for me to tell you how to do so.

To build off of this trust system, there is no faction tax. You are expected to deposit money into the faction bank when you are able to do so. This is one way to build trust, but do not expect to receive "Member" by simply depositing a lot of money.

I will gladly help with any of my Recruit's bases. I can claim faction land for you (based on your faction power, and granted that you keep your power up by not dying), and give you faction chunk access to that land.

Apply with the Google Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/ezrfx9MGS3rb24a43

If you have any questions about the application, reply to this thread with a comment.

Note: Your chances of being accepted will be greatly increased if you actually take some time to answer the last question. Most of the responses have been about one sentence, listing hobbies. I want to attach a personality to your username. Tell me something about yourself, Non-Minecraft related.

Latest posts

Members online