Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Item Lost in Personal Vault

Status
Not open for further replies.

General_Eric

Before restart I put my T3 horse in my player vault to go test a cannon out in a different server. When I came back I checked my player vault and only thing missing was my horse. It might have been a glitch/bug, is there a chance of retrieving my lost item? Thanks.

T3 Horse
Lvl 40/40

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
To have a chance of receiving this item back you will need to provide proof of you owning the item. A screenshot would be ideal, please respond to this thread once you have one.

Furthermore, I would like you to explain how you achieved the item in the first place: bought from a player(if so, which player); bought at Jose; found in a raid.

Warmest regards,
i7e

Last edited:

General_Eric

Umm I got it from FactionsWaller I killed him in warp wild for it. I have some witness but not screenshot.(eveningskyy, Fight_it_out)

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Thanks for the response.
After speaking with Waller about this issue, he has admitted that he lost his tier 6 horse whilst at warp wild when wearing no armour to you. Therefore, I have decided to refund the item you lost, however, it will be set back to level 0.
I have been informed that the item should not be replaced. Sorry. Speak to Dakotaa for more information.

Warmest regards,
i7e

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online