excessively toxic in public chat to other members of the community

TEMPLATE;

Ingame Name:
Drug Rank:
Donator Rank:
Online Time (/ot):
Previous Factions(if any):
Reasons you left (if any):
What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning)
Qualities that you feel benefit us:
Why we should accept you over others:
Able to voicechat on discord:

Able to join discord server:
Thanks everyone for your time and we are anticipating to see all of you in the future!

Last edited:

TacoZoup

In-Game name: Sire_Pumpkin
Where am I from: Florida
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 205h
Previous factions: None but ive had many of my own i left because i got bored
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): autofarm and mules.
Qualities: I'm on basically on every day unless if I'm sick, I'm a good restone engineer if given the materials ofc, im sped af when typing and i dont have problems conversating with others.
Why you should accept me over others: Im a good mule and love to make farms. I always look out for those in my groups also.
able to voice chat: Well yes but dont judge my voice i sure as hell dont sound like a 16 year old.
able to join discord: Yes my id is Poomp#9226

Robert Weston

Ingame Name: ToxicAim22

Where Are You From: Indiana

Drug Rank:DrugBaron

Donator Rank:MVP

Online Time (/ot): 420hr (seriously)

Previous Factions(if any): Scrubz, Temp

Reasons you left (if any): Scrubz Im currently in but we are becoming more and more inactive, Temp was my personal faction used to quick claim my chests when the map first dropped.

What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning) Farming, Some cannoning (nothing extreme as of now), muling occasionally.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Active both in game and chat, alliance orientated (meaning ill put the alliance needs before others), and pretty self kept so i wont be going around with many other people that aren't with us.

Why we should accept you over others: again as i said above, i am Alliance orientated and self kept, so the faction needs/help wont interfere with my play style. Meaning I'd be willing to put what im doing aside to help out.

Able to voicechat on discord: Of course, Though normally im muted in calls unless a conversation is happing because i just listen to spotify as i play.

Able to join discord server: Able and willing.

iBully9000

Here's my application!

Ingame Name: iBully9000
Where Are You From: West Coast, USA
Drug Rank: DrugCartel
Donator Rank: MVP+
Online Time (/ot): 3090 hours
Previous Factions(if any): ClubWeed
Reasons you left (if any): falling out / disagreement
What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning): farming, building, creating redstone farms, drug running
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I can make most redstone things if there is a YouTube tutorial on it; I can afk 24/7 somewhere; I can harvest a lot of drugs, sell them, and cut the faction in or however it works
Why we should accept you over others: Last season I Prestige'd up to Prestige 1, then got to #7 on /baltop -- that was pretty much almost all through farming & selling my own crops, though I was a member of a fac.
Able to voicechat on discord: yes
Able to join discord server: yes

Draganox02

Ok So Here is my aplication My Ign Is P_h_a_n_t_o_m Age: 16 Discord: Draganox02#5167 I Dont Have Much Expirience on this srw im new i just started i am good at pvping and helping out Hope i get a reply or get invited :)

killthepigs2

Ingame Name: killthepigs2
Where Are You From: NC/NJ
Drug Rank: Smuggler
Donator Rank: MVP++
Online Time (/ot): 1192h 56m
Previous Factions(if any): Honestly I forget
Reasons you left (if any): N/A
What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning): I enjoy fishing, mining, and just grinding in general.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I overall just enjoy the grind of the server, and I'm good to help out wherever is needed.
Why we should accept you over others: Active player, can be useful in the factions needs
Able to voicechat on discord: Yes
Able to join discord server: Yes

KYLEMOSSSS

Ingame Name: KYLEMOSSSS
Where Are You From: Australia
Drug Rank: MassProducer
Donator Rank: None
Online Time (/ot): 40Hrs
Previous Factions(if any): None
What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning) Farming, Fishing, Building and Muling
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im very active and because I'm Australian I can be active at dead hours.
Why we should accept you over others: Im very active and hard working

AndrewGrizzly

Ingame Name: Dexerity
Where Are You From: Midwest, USA
Drug Rank: Kingpin
Donator Rank: VIP+
Online Time (/ot): 596hr
Previous Factions(if any): Candice (leader)
Reasons you left (if any): Members were inactive and couldnt keep up with all the autofarms i wanted to build.
What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning) I prefer mostly farming but I also love building big bases and autofarms.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Well i do a lot of manual farming as well as I am a quick builder when it comes to auto farms and base building.
Why we should accept you over others: Because i have been playing MCDRUGS for a while and I feel like I can really benefit your fac with the shit i have learned during all my time on the server.

Corresponding

2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Dexerity
Where Are You From: Midwest, USA
Drug Rank: Kingpin
Donator Rank: VIP+
Online Time (/ot): 596hr
Previous Factions(if any): Candice (leader)
Reasons you left (if any): Members were inactive and couldnt keep up with all the autofarms i wanted to build.
What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning) I prefer mostly farming but I also love building big bases and autofarms.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Well i do a lot of manual farming as well as I am a quick builder when it comes to auto farms and base building.
Why we should accept you over others: Because i have been playing MCDRUGS for a while and I feel like I can really benefit your fac with the shit i have learned during all my time on the server.
Accepted

Ingame Name: UndergroundAlien
Where Are You From: North Carolina
Drug Rank: Trafficker
Donator Rank: NONE
Online Time (/ot): 34 Hours
Reasons you left (if any): None
What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; I love farming I love Fishinging Buildiing is my alpha though (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning)
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I can build multiple farms and keep a steady flow of money in the faction coming in
Why we should accept you over others: My trust and loyalty overpowers others I wontlie or take from the faction nor will i sellout for another faction I would be able to increase moneyflow work flow and the amount of drugs being harvested I have a Farm with a few friends i will be willing to show a faction leader to show my skill in this server

Coplix

Ingame Name: Coplix
Where Are You From: U.K
Drug Rank: Grower
Online Time (/ot): 31 hrs
Previous Factions(if any): N/A
Reasons you left (if any):N/A
What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning): On drugs-mc i prefer to spend my time farming and building but i do not mind doing boring grindy stuff like tunneling.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: i am good in a team and good at building and making farms i feel this will bring alot to the faction, i also enjoy working in at team.
Why we should accept you over others: you should accept me other others as i am dedicated and bring alot to the table. i can also work in a team well and help expand the faction.
Able to voicechat on discord: yes only after 4:30 Gmt on weekdays though

Corresponding

2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: UndergroundAlien
Where Are You From: North Carolina
Drug Rank: Trafficker
Donator Rank: NONE
Online Time (/ot): 34 Hours
Reasons you left (if any): None
What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; I love farming I love Fishinging Buildiing is my alpha though (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning)
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I can build multiple farms and keep a steady flow of money in the faction coming in
Why we should accept you over others: My trust and loyalty overpowers others I wontlie or take from the faction nor will i sellout for another faction I would be able to increase moneyflow work flow and the amount of drugs being harvested I have a Farm with a few friends i will be willing to show a faction leader to show my skill in this server
ACCEPTED next time you are on online PM me ingame

Corresponding

2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Coplix
Where Are You From: U.K
Drug Rank: Grower
Online Time (/ot): 31 hrs
Previous Factions(if any): N/A
Reasons you left (if any):N/A
What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning): On drugs-mc i prefer to spend my time farming and building but i do not mind doing boring grindy stuff like tunneling.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: i am good in a team and good at building and making farms i feel this will bring alot to the faction, i also enjoy working in at team.
Why we should accept you over others: you should accept me other others as i am dedicated and bring alot to the table. i can also work in a team well and help expand the faction.
Able to voicechat on discord: yes only after 4:30 Gmt on weekdays though

ACCEPTED please pm me ingame next time you are online.

Corresponding

2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: KYLEMOSSSS
Where Are You From: Australia
Drug Rank: MassProducer
Online Time (/ot): 40Hrs
What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning) Farming, Fishing, Building and Muling
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im very active and because I'm Australian I can be active at dead hours.
Why we should accept you over others: Im very active and hard working
ACCEPTED please pm me ingame next time you are online

isabellacaca

Ingame Name: CallSignSquid1
Where Are You From:Florida
Drug Rank:junky
Donator Rank:none
Online Time (/ot): 5h
Previous Factions(if any):
What do you prefer spending time doing on MCdrugs; (PvPing, farming, fishing, building, tunneling, cannoning): pvping building
Qualities that you feel benefit us: building and pvping people
Why we should accept you over others: I will help the clan grow and will make progress in whatever you do
Able to voicechat on discord: sometimes. i dont feel the most confortable but i will try
Able to join discord server:yes

Latest posts

Members online