Status
Not open for further replies.

i71

Username: i71

Time Zone: Eastern

Server Rank: MassProducer

Time Played (/ot): 40 hours

Discord Name (mandatory): Toxic#7777

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: No previous factions.

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: I have been helping some of the faction members mule and I would like to be a part of everything going on behind the scenes. I can bring many skills to Defiance such as good communication, activeness, and skillful combat. If it is ever needed I can join discord calls, I would like to be apart of a strong faction and build a good relationship together with them.

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing): 274k + 310k from previous rankups.

Last edited:

TacoZoup

Time Zone: Central Daylight Time

Server Rank: Grower

Time Played (/ot):82H (i have no life)

Discord Name (mandatory): H̵̿͘ò̸͋l̵͆̿l̴̠̀ọ̸̚w̶͓̎#8711

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: Losers, the fac leader rage quit

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: Well I need a base to call home plus I love Redstone and I can use TNT pretty well if I do say so myself plus I make secure bases

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing): I have two bases both in farmm but I also had one in wild but I kinda did home del instead of home ):
my current net worth is about 2.2M I make about 11k every run and I have a few runs every day. The drugs i make are lean cigs and tobacco.

zane_kun

Username: zane_kun

Time Zone: england

Server Rank: trafficker

Time Played (/ot): 7hr 5min

Discord Name (mandatory): frankie#1486

Previous Factions & Reasons for Leaving: drugz just wanted a safer place

Why you want to be a part of Defiance: i have a defiance disorder

Estimated Net Worth on the server (mention bases/items you may have, rank, and current balance/drug value standing):

trafficker and my balance is 31 585.69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.