Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Beebot

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SquareAngle

I don't expect this to get anywhere, but I felt like it was necessary considering he's a helper, a staff member.

Your IGN - SquareBagels

Player to be reported : Beebot99

Player being reported Rank - Helper (Staff member)

Describe your issue in detail - I really don't expect this to get anywhere, as most will see it as "No big deal". I Was trying to sell a Jackhammer, as I had got it from the DP and needed money for my base, as, I am a new player. Beebot, instead of being kind and a helper to a new guy like me, was in chat describing how I was trying to scam people to buy it, as the Jackhammer is renamed and silk touched - Which really shouldn't be a big deal to players should it? it still works like a jackhammer, and to some, silk touch makes it better! It started when he asked to see it, and I showed it to him in /trade and then he said how it was bad. I think he said that because he wanted me to sell it for cheaper, but I shrugged it off. I was going to ask him NOT to be like "It's not worth it guys!" because players look up to helpers, and therefore will not want to buy it. He said how I was going to scam people, which I wasn't, as whoever was going to buy it would see the item in /trade and could cancel it if they wanted! I didn't ask him to not say that, as I thought he wouldn't be that low as to make me unnecessarily look bad, but I guess I thought too great of him. My point is that players look up to the staff team, and therefore will develop a permanent bias view towards a player the staff member talks crap about, which is exactly what he did. He exaggerated it all, just to make me seem bad, which is scummy, if it was a player, fine. But the staff team is supposed to act differently...

Why do you feel this is worth a report - Stated all above. He shouldn't be able to talk to players and treat other players like that with the power of his rank to influence others.

Attached Evidence here - I'll add some files. I didn't screenshot, but considering he was a staff member, I really hope he will own up. The other pieces of evidence that I would add (I will remember to screenshot next time) Is him telling one of my bidders about how I was going to scam him (Offisaur) and to talk about it in /r instead so I do not see, and just one of Beebot blatantly in public chat saying "He's going to scam you!". In the screenshot I provide, you can see him publicly ruining my trade, and also talking to Offisaur about it.

Extra notes - I swore at him. That still doesn't mean you can use that as an excuse as to why he said that in chat. I swore as a consequence as to why you unprovoked, started to lie in public chat. Even after you told me about the deal I said to you "Alright, whatever tho." to end it. But you carried it on. I am only saying this so you do not use it as an excuse as to why you treated me the way you did. I don't give a crap if a player were to threaten your families life, you still have to act professional and not ruin someone else's experience.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 15.16.30.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 15.16.30.png
    729.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
S

SquareAngle

Still going.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 15.46.22.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 15.46.22.png
    717.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 15.50.29.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 15.50.29.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 15.47.56.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 15.47.56.png
    22 KB · Views: 77

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
First thing I need to make clear here is that Helpers are not really staff, more so trusted players. Although, I see how their actions can affect other players and create bias as you mentioned. What Beebot was saying wasn't really something that was wrong, it was more him being uneducated and trying to save others money if he honestly thought the item was broken. I can confirm that the item works fine, and I have cleared this up with him in chat.

S

SquareAngle

First thing I need to make clear here is that Helpers are not really staff, more so trusted players. Although, I see how their actions can affect other players and create bias as you mentioned. What Beebot was saying wasn't really something that was wrong, it was more him being uneducated and trying to save others money if he honestly thought the item was broken. I can confirm that the item works fine, and I have cleared this up with him in chat.
Really? Always thought they were trial, trial mods. Thanks for clearing that up, and thanks for telling them that it still works. Should I delete this report, or will this be locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.