play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - willcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

willcon

2021 Gold Founder
Member Name willcon

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Willcon_YT

Length of Ban: Forever

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perma Ban

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : Lurnn

Reason for ban on record : IP in main, DDos threat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought that i had leaked someones IP

What is your explanation of this reason? It wasnt a real ip address, i was joking and put a heap of random numbers in the chat and got banned.

Why should we unban you? It was not a justified ban, i want to play the new season and cant now just because i made a joke. The ip was obviously not real and was just a bunch of numbers spammed into the chat.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont make a joke about DDos again. I did not know that i could get banned for that and i know not to do it again now.

How can we trust you again? I played the server frequently. Me and my friends played a lot and we want to play the next season. My friend that i always play with Jacob24102004 played frequently and even had an eater egg in the hub.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I love your server and im sorry for the joke. Cant wait to hopfully play next season!

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Accepted. We take DDOS threats very seriously and you will be banned in the future if you continue this behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.