Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - TrapstarTV

TrapstarTV

2021 Gold Founder
Username:

In-Game Name: trapstarTV

Reason for ban i honestly dont remember, but i believe it was how toxic i used to be.

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) discord

Staff who banned you dakotaa, i think.

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names it was 2 years ago i truly dont remember, maybe goodchum got onto me and i didnt listen i think?

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? just in general to not be toxic. a few staff members had gotten on to me.

Why do you think you were banned? because i was very very disrespectful to staff/other players.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i dont have much of an explanation other than that i was an asshole. i believe that i have shown that i dont want to be toxic anymore/im not here to cause problems with my chat logs so far this map. i've been very respectfully and i'm even trying to be friends with people who i havent historically been friends with. i'd like to be able to talk in the discord with my friends and be able to give suggestions on my own terms and such things.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i'll continue to not be toxic towards players or staff. i just want to enjoy mcd at this point i dont have that much time to play.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i believe my chat logs show that i have changed and i dont want to be an asshole.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? please try to consider that i have put effort in to not be rude to people, help people out when i can in chat, and overall just be a better member of the community. i'd love to be able to enjoy being involved in the community again.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

You will be on one-strike terms. Any further issues with you in the Discord will result in a ban.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.