Username:

In-Game Name: Jaffy

Reason for ban "Hacked client: Chest ESP"

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i honestly have no idea. Me and my faction mate where just trying to raid a few bases yesterday (non of them successfully.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was skimpily trying to raid a few bases in factions? i was trying to use TNT cannons thats all. i dont know how people think i was using chest esp they has massive claimed bases and all i was trying to do was blow a hole in the wall to get into there base.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I didn't do anything wrong

How can you ensure we can trust you again? if you need more information reach out to me in the discord server.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I had made a ticket reporting a player for hacking. we where outside his base with invisibility potions active. he flew directly to our location and started hitting us instantly. somehow me and my teammate end up getting banned for this?

Tekmak

^^^this is unban application for Jaffy he had to goto work and doesn't have internet so he sent this to me over text

C

CraydorGM

You perfectly lined up to bases chest rooms on multiple claimed bases, and yall xrayed into other bases. Denied.

Jaffy

we lined up perfectly on one base. a base that was already opened up on the opposing wall. the giant obsidian box in the middle of the base we ASSUMED was the chest room. so yes we lined up our cannon to that room. where we placed out cannon there was already a cannon! we where not even the first ones to attempt to raid this base from that location. the other base we tried to raid we where just trying to avoid his water walls and go under (which we did) and while we had our invisibility potions on that player knew exactly where we were and killed us instantly. i put in a report and i get banned instead? Please id just love more of an explanation

C

CraydorGM

So explain the unclaimed bases you dug straight into?

Jaffy

Well there was no unclaimed bases. I was once inside an unclaimed base that was abandoned and had nothing in it but that's the only unclaimed base I have even seen. There was a small chest room outside a claimed base but it was already exposed. If you could send photos and cords so I could see the base your talking about then I'm sure there is an explanation

C

CraydorGM

You both dug straight down into an unclaimed base. There's nothing else to it. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.