Username:

In-Game Name: taterntot515

Reason for ban Xraying logged proof

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I believe I was banned for digging straight down and raiding a farm base on the server. I can understand the suspicion. But ultimately, I saw the guys name plate in the base, I then dug down to see what it was about, and I raided it. Its as simple as that, no hack client, no x-ray, just seeing his name.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I believe I explained it above, but I saw the persons name plate in their base prior to me raiding them, if its against the rules for me to see name plates and raid someone for it. Then I guess that's my fault, but I didn't x-ray. I also raided other bases that day that were claimed bases if it was a claimed base I was able to figure out where the base was using a very common factions mod called "world downloader", I then downloaded the chunks where the claims were and dug to find where exactly the base was, then tnted in. I didn't x-ray anything and its absurd. That I was banned without any notice or chance to appeal ahead of time.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't believe there is anything I could have done. I quite literally just saw a name plate, dug down, and got in a base and banned for "x-ray"

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I mean it was a mistake on your end, you have no reason not to trust me. You just assumed the worse.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Nothing, your staff made a mistake, I got nothing else to say.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

"I was able to figure out where the base was using a very common factions mod called "world downloader", I then downloaded the chunks where the claims were and dug to find where exactly the base was"
this is not allowed on are server as it acts as Xraying

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.