Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Scruff91

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scruff91

Member Name Scruff91

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Scruff91

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : server ban

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Extensive Rule Breaking

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins seem to have banned me for "combat logging" when I actually was in the pit (a PvE area) collecting boss soul fragments. I don't know for sure as no reason is given other than the fact that I was rule breaking (not specified).

What is your explanation of this reason? I went to pit for the first time to collect "boss soul fragments" which I understand to be a PvE area (there were other people around but no one could kill each other).

Why should we unban you? I logged off while I was in the pit because there were so many mobs around me and I couldn't teleport back to my home. I know it is against the rules to combat log, but since I wasn't in combat or in a combat zone I thought this was ok? There was no information given anyway so I'm not sure if this is the reason I was banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? It says I was banned for "Extensive Rule Breaking" but didn't specify what rule I broke to warrant the permanent ban. Almost every single one of the items on my history is a temporary and minor chat infraction resulting in being muted for a few minutes or for logging out on a cop when I originally joined the server and didn't understand the rules.

How can we trust you again? I am a new player to this server and am still getting to know the rules (for example I didn't know you can't log out in the pit to avoid being killed by mobs). I now have a great feel for the rules of the server as I have experienced firsthand punishments for the ones that I have not known about (*or been warned about*).

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'd like for you to consider the infraction of logging out while killing mobs in pit as a warning rather than a permanent ban, as I was not warned or privy to this rule. I understand that it is not allowed now, but I also understand that a warning must be issued before a permanent ban, and seeing as in this case that procedure was not followed, I view this permanent ban as unfair and not in accordance with the rules.

Scruff91

Appeal Denied
Everything you have stated in your appeal is a lie, due to this and the amount of logs in your history and just your history in general is why your perm ban is staying

http://bans.mc-drugs.com/ban/history.php?page=1&uuid=112f2b5a-dd41-42c2-8ee5-764c8d19c9e2

https://www.twitch.tv/raidingeveryone/clip/ThoughtfulVibrantRamenOSfrog
I can't view the clip you linked. Are players supposed to get at least one warning before being permanently banned? Since I received no warning, it appears that staff made a mistake. Also, in server rules, player history doesn't appear as a bannable offense, so I'm curious if there is a legitimate reason for the banning in the first place.

These two reasons taken together, no warning and no legitimate given reason, illustrate a situation wherein moderators have made a mistake (at least one) in issuing a permanent ban.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
https://gyazo.com/36975409b1651ed6b164af5b7b72c89a

Your last combot log was your final warning
https://prnt.sc/uc8jiz
uc8jiz

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
The Chasm in pit is surrounded in signs that it is a PVP zone not seeming them is on you, as I sated before your ban will not be lifted due to your history

Scruff91

The Chasm in pit is surrounded in signs that it is a PVP zone not seeming them is on you, as I sated before your ban will not be lifted due to your history
I never went to pit before -- I was checking it out for the first time and couldn't /home because of mobs. Also a good portion of my "extensive" /history is multiple moderators issuing duplicate mutes

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Regardless, based on the situation your ban is staying, there is nothing more to add to this appeal I am locking this thread see you next map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online