Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - MrWolfCZ

MrWolfCZ

Member Name MrWolfCZ

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 32regurT

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum_

Staff who have warned you previously : No warns

Reason for ban on record : alt account

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Most likely Mr. GoodCham_ thought that I (MrWolfCZ) joined with alt account named 32regurT.

What is your explanation of this reason? Actually Iam (MrWolfCZ) not the only one using this computer. I share it with my little brother that I invited to MCD and also into my faction. That means that 32regurT is not alt account of MrWolfCZ. My brother got banned only because he joined from same IP and same computer. Since we are not millionaires, both of us can't have own machine.

Why should we unban you? My brother didn't break any rules, since there is nothing about two people playing on same machine. He only joined and got instantly permanently banned from the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Iam (MrWolfCZ) going to buy my own notebook next month, so we will no longer join from same machine.

How can we trust you again? I have no idea what to actually type in here.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Apologies for the late response this thread got buried in new

The reason for it being instantly banned besides the no alts rule was that the account tried to join the server after I had banned you for farming as a cop.

As well currently the account is no longer tied to your IP and is instead tied to your friend Rocky997 who is now banned for x-raying

Before the account can be unbanned there needs to be an explanation for this change in ip and you will have to do an account verification with an admin on our teamspeak.

Latest posts

Members online