Username:

In-Game Name: ImBuckleyy

Reason for ban Autoclicker

Length of ban: 1 more day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think I was banned because I was using an autoclicker. The ban was valid I'm just hoping for sympathy as honestly I didn't read the rules. I took the few days to read the rules and this will not occur again. This is the only time in the years of me playing on this server that I've ever received a ban or even warning.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I have read the rules more thoroughly and am aware I was in the wrong. My actions weren't the most intense of actions but now knowing the full rules, it won't happen again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Simply not autoclick.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have been on this server for years w/o any issues.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thanks for the opportunity to appeal. I just want to play again.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
While I appreciate your commitment to reading the rules and following them more closely going forward, ignorance of rules in the first place is not an excuse for not following them.

Appeal denied.

moralitee

While I appreciate your commitment to reading the rules and following them more closely going forward, ignorance of rules in the first place is not an excuse for not following them.

Appeal denied.
No sweat, thanks for reading. Cya in a few days!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.