Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - miner10104488

Status
Not open for further replies.

miner10104488

Member Name miner10104488

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: miner10104488

Length of Ban: 23 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : ace

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : frisking in wild

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : the admin is saying they saw a cop inv and uniform on me.

What is your explanation of this reason? I did not have any of that, I was enrolled but off duty. idk if it had to do with the leg or if it was a glitch. but I haven't broke any rules and don't intend to.

Why should we unban you? I feel it isn't fair as on my side I was doing nothing wrong. and I wasn't warned if I were to be doing something wrong. (in the case if I were in the wrong)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I personally do not know, maybe double checking I'm off duty and have no police items in my inventory.

How can we trust you again? I am willing to give all my items and money away. and I will do anything and not go on duty for the next YEAR.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am very sorry for the disturbance and really love the server, and had no intentions to be doing or do anything against the rules.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
Not sure why you made this since you messaged me on discord right after the ban and I explained it to you all ready.

You are being denied since you were on duty in the wild and frisked some one. Just for the record .

miner10104488

ace. may I have screenshots or something. im not meaning to be hard or anything its just that I swear to got I was off duty, idk what happened.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
I dont have a screen shot I can give you. I dont film while I play. But you were on duty

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Why would I warn you it's in the rules dont frisk in the wild.

I have been a admin for awhile now. I know what I am looking for when im dealing with situations on the server.

If the owners want proof I will gladly look into the logs but I dont feel the need.

Other then that have a great 24 hours tell you can rejoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online