Username:

In-Game Name: lille0le

Reason for ban X-ray (second offense)

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you VDD

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? bc i was raiding a base and i have been banned for x-raying before

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i saw a name while i was looking for bases so i went down to see what he was doing, he was afk so i killed him and began taking his loot

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i dont know

How can you ensure we can trust you again? bc i have learnt from my mistakes when i was banned last time, i am stupid but not that stupid

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? i have a screen shot i took when i was about to enter his base, i can send it on discord
mithrandir#6341

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Please do not post the screenshot here. Ace is mistaken, ban appeals are visible to the public.

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
In our discord conversation, you sent me a screenshot of a nametag that you saw and took a screenshot of when you were already immediately above the base (you had already gone down towards it). I made sure, and nametags at the level that player was standing are not visible from anywhere on the surface.

You have a history of xray, and the base in question was only one of the bases that you have suspiciously raided since your previous xray ban expired.

Appeal Denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.