Username:

In-Game Name: jarnogamesHD

Reason for ban Xraying logged proof

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i don't know why i am banned.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i was walking around and found a hole placed a waterbucket and took it again to let other people don't know where it is and took a look and found the base and took advantage of the automatic melon farm.

now im asking why i was banned for x-ray log proof? i was in the same group (already banned-timoootje25 and xMiistyc) but i was with his brother to Plorkkie and helped to build a basee again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? idk think im not going in holes again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? spectate me when im online for a long time. but i will stay in base and sell drugs i makee.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? good luck on getting people.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

You dug into multiple bases With multiple people. Come back after you ban without the client.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
You xrayed into multiple bases. You know what a client is. You did it as a group sont even try this crap

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
We have logs for every block you have broken/placed every chest you have touched. these logs tell us when and where this has happened. that is how i can see you and your friends have dug into multiple bases

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.