Username:

In-Game Name: ItsCookingTime

Reason for ban no intent to play

Length of ban: perm banned

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you VDD

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? I got a warning for using too many caps, however I do not know who told me.

Why do you think you were banned? Because I was using too many caps and saying mean things in chat but I only received 1 warning.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I got mad because when I lost all my money the guy was saying "Thanks for the 200k buddy". I should also be unbanned because I was trying to play but the admin spawned in front of me and banned me saying I had no intent to play.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will control my anger when I lose coinflips.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I've played for 2 years prior to this and this was my first time checking out the new map.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I was trying to farm and at my farm I got banned because I had no intent to play.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal shortened

play the game, dont be a asshat in chat. that all we ask for players. the ban will be shortend, do it again and it will be permed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online