Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Infraction

Infraction

Member Name Infraction

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Infraction

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : Ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Permanent ban

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I played this server 2 years ago and I was temporarily banned for a week scamming and then got busy and stopped playing.

What is your explanation of this reason? To be honest I was confused as to why I was banned since scamming is allowed.

Why should we unban you? I was temporarily banned and it has somehow turned into a permanent ban. Even weirder I have been banned like 2 years after I even stopped playing?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't know

How can we trust you again? I don't believe I did anything wrong except the initial scamming incident which was quite confusing to be fair, and was only a week ban

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I tried to login today to play again with my friends etc but for some reason I am permanently banned? I am assuming there has been some sort of mistake, so I would extremely appreciate it if you could unban me.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The reason for the ban on record is that you are a Blacklisted Player. Blacklisted players remain banned for life. Even through map resets.

Infraction

The reason for the ban on record is that you are a Blacklisted Player. Blacklisted players remain banned for life. Even through map resets.
If you need I actually stumbled upon a bunch of screenshots of apologies from a staff member after I was unbanned

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Since JRD is the one that dealt with the original ban... I will let him handle this... The thread has been given to him in the staff chat... as soon as he is available he will be able to assist you. Thanks for the patience.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.