Username:

In-Game Name: hotboygamer69420

Reason for ban Xray - Proof in Logs

Length of ban: 1 week

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you n3on_n3rd

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because n3on_n3rd thought I was xraying, citing logs (i did not xray check logs??? i was using /f maps??????)

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I did not xray, I do not have any hacks installed, no texturepacks that give the xray effect, and I think n3on_n3rd is having a power trip

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I did not xray, but I will make sure I do not piss off baby mods who are whiny 30 year olds on a power trip with no friends or family members that care about them

How can you ensure we can trust you again? swear on my momma

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I personally believe you should remove n3on_n3rd from your staff team as he is clearly a pouty baby who believes he is a hero for banning people who are making money in game legitimately
Check my account password for my strong belief
swear on my mom you can trust me fr i dont hack we can call on discord with screenshare on whenever i play just please unban me or ill cry and my dad will be mad

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm gonna respond to this one just so you don't flame n3on for doing his job. There are multiple cases of you digging straight to bases/spawners that you couldn't have known were there without some sort of hacks. The proof is that we can see the logs of you breaking blocks, tunnelling straight down into base. Appeal denied, come back in a week with your mods removed.

I use lunar client, are you able to download and add on mods to Lunar Client? Can I in anyway prove to you guys that I used Lunar Client in all of my time on the server?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.