Username:

In-Game Name: HoldThisWoodBro

Reason for ban X-Ray

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you Kidcar33

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I got banned for X-Ray, the only reason I can think I got banned for X-Ray is I was doing /rtp everytime the cooldown ran out, I continued to run around finding small areas of claimed land, I dug down on the border of the claimed land 2 times to find a very poorly claimed land base and managed to dig right in to the base on both occasions due to poor claiming abilities. On the 3rd attempt of this I ran into a guy inside his base defending it {which I died to} while I was tnt-ing it... I then logged off to have some food I came back to log back on again to find out I was banned? Even if the ban cant be lifted I would like to know a little more about my ban if possible. I appreciate any inconvenience this has caused to the raided players and staff members dealing with this case
- HoldThisWoodBro

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I dont think anything I did was classed as unfair, I just used my previous factions knowledge on other servers to try and do my best on this server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm more than willing to do whatever staff need from me to prove I have no hacks. I just am knowledgeable on Minecraft and factions as a whole.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'm mature and wouldn't type all this out for no reason, like I said above, if this cant be reversed I understand but really like this server and its very unique compared to any other server I've come across before. I was. at the time, a solo player but have just invited a friend of mine irl to jump on and help me out in this server but unfortunately unable to play with him now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Sorry for the long appeal and thank you for taking the time to read this appeal.
Much appreciated
-HoldThisWoodBro

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Sorry for the delay on this appeal.
After going back and checking logs and based on the information I received from the base owner originally this appeal has been shortened.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.