Username:

In-Game Name: Frechdachs75

Reason for ban Hacked Client - Proof in Logs

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you CrayDorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i don't know, i'm playing with the original Windows 7/8 Launcher from Minecraft net. Playing in Version 1.19.3 , the only Modification i use ist Optifine_HD_U_I2_Pre3

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I don't have any explanation

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? it would be nice if i can get a detailed description for my ban, so that i don't risk a ban again next time
(I don't mean to avoid a ban with illegal means, but to solve the possible problem / illegal behavior in advance).

How can you ensure we can trust you again? ?

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I coud say that your team makes a fine job, but i don't think that this will help me further

C

CraydorGM

We have logs of every block you've broken and I found several bases you tunneled directly to from the surface that were not otherwise obvious. Appeal denied.

Frechdachs

hmm, so is the entidy Tactic (Entidy= Frames, Chests, Signs) forbidden! Than the ban is justified and i'm sorry, will not use this anymore.

BUT that is not proof for Hacked client, simple pushing f3 is enough. But is ok. Thank you for the better Information. Best Regards.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
hmm, so is the entidy Tactic (Entidy= Frames, Chests, Signs) forbidden! Than the ban is justified and i'm sorry, will not use this anymore.

BUT that is not proof for Hacked client, simple pushing f3 is enough. But is ok. Thank you for the better Information. Best Regards.
Chests and signs don't count as entities in F3. Item frames, mobs, and item drops do, but the majority of bases have too few of these to make a significant difference in the F3 entity count. You're allowed to use the basic entity count on F3 to raid, but not the debug pie chart, as per our rules.

Frechdachs

Thank you for the detailed information.
After testing in a single player world I now know what my mistake / rule breaking was: with the use of Optifine there are additional video settings (Options - Video Settings - Others - Show FPS), there is besides the FPS also an Entities display, and in this also block entities are counted. I did not know that this display differs from the basic display under F3. But it is also said ignorance does not protect against punishment, so the ban is justified. So I have learned that if at all I may use in the future only the basic entities display on F3. Best regards

Latest posts

Members online