Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Elex_

Elex_

Member Name Elex_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Elex_

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : Ace

Staff who dealt with you : Ace

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Make a appeal (ace)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Ace thought I was duping until I told him I had op in pit, and was using it to spawn items.

What is your explanation of this reason? I told ace the truth, I was using op in the pit. I have no clue how I got it, but it was about 2 days ago after a the server went down for a bit.

Why should we unban you? While I did have these items, and had the power to do basically whatever I wanted, I didn't use it to my own advantage. The most I did was fight in the prison, but I always gave everyone their stuff back. Also, I've never broken any other rules, and have been a legit player for a long time.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If I do somehow get op again, I'll tell the staff right away and wont make items with them.

How can we trust you again? I've given back most of the items I spawned in, and I'll give back the rest.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I understand why I would be banned, but I really love this server and I don't think this should result in a permanent ban since I didn't do anything bad for the server. I'm very sorry for causing you guys trouble.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Seriously You had op for 2 days and didnt tell any staff member. How does that even work in your mind as being ok. As for not abusing the items you spawned in ( not just 1 set but full stacks ) and were using to fight other people ( giving back there items or not ) is still is a act of abuse in itself. There will be a punishment for this but I will not hand it out by myself. I will be discussing this with the other staff and owners.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
I have also bumped this ban to a BlackList ban since looking threw your logs you had no intention of telling us.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.