Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Daniel Orama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Orama

Member Name Daniel Orama

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Dano_

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC Temp

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client-Xray-Proof In Logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Blocks were broken in my name on the server logs into a base/near a base

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I lent my buddy my minecraft account a little while back, when we were still friends. I always told him about this server and how im always on it since its so much fun to run past cops and sell drugs or be a cop and steal them. Just recently we got into an argument (I'd rather not explain) and he threatened me that Hes gonna ruin my faction. At the time i didn't know what that meant but now i realize that i gave him the account. I guess getting me banned was his way of getting me back? What I suppose he didnt realize was that its a temp ban not perma. I often find myself in different spots when i log on and it confuses the hell out of me. Now I know why.
(Edit: We are in the same apartment building so if you were to check where my account logged in it is under the same IP. Yeah, our building is fucked up and cheap as hell.)

After talking to him briefly about it, he actually gave away the loot afterward so that way i cant have it -_-

Why should we unban you? I did nothing wrong, it was all in revenge. I had a lot of obsidian in my inventory for my base and now my faction is screwed protection wise because i have it all in my inv. On top of that, I've donated to the server for VIP+ and I plan ranking up soon again

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I've already changed my email and password so he cant get back into my account anymore

How can we trust you again? By donating to the server again? I hope that me spending more money proves that I have more to lose?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please unban me, my friends really need me, and coming back onto this server after a year is amazing. Even if this doesnt get approved, Its actually cool that you all take the time to check who raided people, even if its a small faction.

Thanks for your time oUo

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Donations have nothing to do with bans or appeals... Your account is your responsibility. Just because someone else did it on your account, there are no way to prove that. What we can prove is that hacks/mods were used on the server in your name. You should put more attention into your account and protecting the username and password. Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online