Not open for further replies.

d555

In-Game Name:
D555

Reason for ban

X-RAY

Length of ban:
Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.)

in game

Staff who banned you
CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned?
No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban?
No

Why do you think you were banned?
I think I was banned because of a base I found whilst mining ores in a cave system, I was at my base just farming and I thought to my self "I need to build a bigger farm!" so in doing that I went to one of the corners of my Beetroot farm and started to dig down whilst doing that I stumbled across a cave system where I then thought to my self "I need some Iron ore and some EXP Levels so I went around the cave searching for some ores whilst doing that I mined an iron ore vein and happened to stumble across a base which then I went in and did what I had to do, in no way was I hacking in that position, there's no tunnels no reason for me to even find that base, my base was like 50 blocks away? why would I build my main base so close to another's?

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned?
I
think I should be unbanned cause I didn't x-ray, I know I've been caught a few times in the past but this time I shouldn't of been cause I wasn't hacking, if I wasn't going to hack I would not of spent $100USD+ in store? why would I waste my money?
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?

honestly, next time I'm going to tell the admins/mods that I found a base WHILST running in a cave mining ores so something like this doesn't happen again

How can you ensure we can trust you again?
I keep spending money in the store.

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal?
Next time look at the logs better or maybe confront me, I'm more then happy to share screens/talk about the situation

C

CraydorGM

Your explanation doesn't align with the base I found that you dug straight into. You also have a habitual issue to hack on this server, as this is not the first map you've been permanently banned on.

Also, however much money you spend on this server is absolutely irrelevant. If you're going to break the rules, you're going to get in trouble. We've had people that have spent much more than that, still get banned. Some even blacklisted.

Appeal denied.

d555

Are you able to show me the base I dug straight into, I find that to be a false allegation, I never dug straight into a base, if you could show me on discord that would be awesome! I’m more then happy to set a time/date where we could look into this cause I’m unaware of the base you are talking about!

Thanks in Advance.
- D555

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.