Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - CrimsonfiedOnYT

CrimsonfiedOnYT

Username:

In-Game Name: TangoPlayzMC

Reason for ban Use of alts (wasnt even me but sure)

Length of ban: Permanently

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you VDD

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because I (didnt) used alts.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I am writing to appeal my perm ban for the use of alts. I want to start by saying that I did not personally use any alternate accounts on your server. My cousin was over at my house and used his own laptop to access the game, and I was unaware that he was using alternate accounts.

However, I understand that this does not excuse the use of alts on your server and I apologize for any harm or inconvenience this may have caused. I take full responsibility for not properly monitoring my cousin's activity while he was on my network.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have had a conversation with my cousin about the importance of following the rules and guidelines of online communities. I have made it clear that any further rule-breaking on his part will not be tolerated, and that he should only access the game using his own account

How can you ensure we can trust you again? In response to your question regarding how you can trust me again, I want to emphasize my sincerity in taking responsibility for my actions and my commitment to being a responsible member of your community.

To further prove my trustworthiness, I am willing to undergo any additional measures that you deem necessary, such as a probationary period or extra scrutiny of my activity on the server. I am also open to discussing any specific concerns that you may have, and I will do my best to address them to the best of my ability.

Additionally, I would like to point out that this was

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
You have 5 accounts on your IP, and additionally tried to use a VPN to evade your ban. This will not change.

Also, I banned your cousin - you were banned by a different admin. I would recommend taking a look at the account you are reading the ban screen from and make sure the forums account matches next time before claiming it is your cousin.

Appeal Denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.